Saturday, December 29, 2012

Did You Know...

It's true. People, men even, can be vegan and enjoy "men" things like sports, beer, TV, video games, and competition. It's not just a fairy tale or something to giggle about at Buffalo Wild Wings anymore.. it really does happen. I know this for a fact because I live this life.

This blog will be about running and eating (duh), I won't blog about the other stuff here; that's on my other blog iyellyahtzee.blogspot.com which probably won't be as nearly entertaining.

So, what do weird vegan runners eat?


This is the Bistro Steak Sandwich from Native Foods in Chicago. Look at that and tell me it doesn't look amazing. It had "bleu cheese dressing," peppery seitan, crusty bun, messy dressing and oh so much more. 

Sometime I'll probably post pictures of things that I make.. (or more likely that Kayla makes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment